Youth Project Fife
After more than 13 years we are sorry to announce that the Fife Youth Project closed on 30 June 2016. The Project was funded through Education and Children’s Services, and Fife Council made the decision that they would not continue funding the service. If you or any young person you know requires support, please contact Fife Council’s Education and Children’s Services either online: fifedirect.org.uk or by telephone: 01592 583372.
The aim of the service is to support the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people in Fife secondary schools.
What the Service offers
Penumbra’s Fife Youth Project offers the following services in schools:
- Mental health awareness raising
- Lunch time drop-ins
- 1 to 1 support based on a solution focused coaching model
- Support for pupil peer mentors
- Issue based workshops and groups
- Work to support the safer use of social media
- Outreach support in the community for school pupils
The Project accepts referrals for high school pupils with a mental health support need. Anyone can refer, including young people themselves. If you would like to make a referral, please contact the Project to discuss.