To assist people who use the service to establish and maintain a meaningful and fulfilling life in the community. Recovery Practitioners play a central role in the planning and provision of quality, recovery focused support to people who use the service.
|• Establish an effective relationship with people who use the service in accordance with Penumbra’s policies and procedures.
• Develop outcome-based personal recovery plans for each supported person, which promotes self –management and social inclusion.
• Co-ordinate delivery of recovery focused support.
• Deliver community-based well-being workshops that promote positive mental health if required
• Provide practical support and supervision to Recovery Workers and/or Peer Workers as required.
• Develop effective relationships with other groups and agencies in your area and take opportunities to promote mental health awareness in the wider community.
• Be responsible for maintaining the relevant systems of documentation.
• Provide accurate information and reports as required.
• Provide formal input to Care Management reviews as required
• Be flexible and responsive to meet the changing needs of supported people and the organisation, within the agreed criteria.
• Work effectively with other members of the team, and liaise effectively with families, agencies, colleagues and other stakeholders.
• Participate in training activities and meetings as required.
• Uphold Penumbra’s Code of Practice.
|Job reference number||W11/20|
|Download job description (PDF)||W11.20 Recovery Practitioner, ARBD|
|Location||Glasgow ARBD Service|
|Closing date||27th February 2020|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Salary||£19,425 – £20,471 per annum (£9.96 – £10.50/hr equivalent)|
|A day in the life||Recovery Practitioner|
To apply for this position please complete our short online application or download and submit a paper application.